At Hobart Airport it is our small team of around 50 employees who make sure that the airport is safe and provides reliable service for our travellers, our airlines and our partners.
We work in partnership with the businesses that operate in and around Hobart Airport – over 500 people who work with us to provide quality service in a unique atmosphere. This includes the Airlines, ground handling teams, Air Traffic Control, Quarantine, Air Services, parking and hire car companies, taxi and bus services and retail outlets, all working together to ensure that our travellers get where they need to go safely and efficiently.
Our Vision: To be an outstanding airport business that proudly promotes Tasmania.
We will achieve this together by:
- Being an employer of choice – valuing our employees input and expertise
- Being an outstanding host for our customers – proudly delivering a distinctive Tasmanian experience
- Being exceptional business partners
Our Purpose: To deliver value and growth for our investors and stakeholders while maintaining an efficient, safe and sustainable environment.
We will do this collectively by:
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Being recognised as an essential infrastructure asset linking Tasmania to the world, driving Tasmania’s economic growth and a committed and engaged member of our community
- Developing and engaging our employees
- Developing an outstanding, sustainable aviation and non-aviation airport business
- Becoming the aviation gateway to East Antarctic
- Becoming an important logistical freight port for both domestic and international export markets
- Leading the way in financial, operational and environmental management
- Achieving strong sustainable passenger growth to more destinations
- Ensuring development is customer and community focused and undertaken in accordance with the airport’s Strategic Plan
- Being strong business and strategic partners with Airlines and Stakeholders
- Integrating our suppliers as a key part of the Hobart Airport team
In aspiring to deliver our Vision and to support our core Purpose we will be guided by our Values and Behaviours. This is what we believe in and how we do things at Hobart Airport.
Click image to enlarge.